Friday 9 December 2011

Men Under the MistletoeMen Under the Mistletoe by Josh Lanyon

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Men Under the Mistletoe

By Josh Lanyon, Harper Fox, Ava March, K.A. Mitchell.

Anthology includes:

My True Love Gave to Me by Ava March
Is a historical romance about getting a second chance at love. This short story is very good and I enjoyed it.

Winter Knights by Harper Fox

Is unique story that has a supernatural twist it was an excellent short story.

Lone Star by Josh Lanyon

Lone Star is a great story and I have to admit I read this story first. Mitch returns to Texas after being gone for 12 years. The saying sometimes you can go home again is the term I would use about this short story, and when you read about the sexy man Web who is waiting for Mitch to return you know why I picked this story to read first. This is a great romance providing you can learn from your past mistakes.

Christmas Proposition by K.A. Mitchell

Harper wrote a short story around a Christmas Tree farm and it’s a great setting for a hot romance story. Mel and Bryce make a great couple this story is hot and some great scenes in it.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment